Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hijab Barbie


I'm pleased to announce that my seminar paper is done, burned the midnight oil and finished this up at 3:30am. I’m so geared up for the presentation afterward.

Except for the message that I received; class is postponed to next Monday. Frust I ! And Manchester United didn’t seal their place in the semi-finals. Double frustration =(

So I continued browsing here and there and wondering of what to do, when I realize that I haven’t update on our last visit to British Council..cheh macam ada apa saja. Hubby wanted to register for IELTS, so I accompanied him.So have you been there? It was my second visit. I knew hubby would take some time for the registration process so I went straight to the magazine section. Banyak sangat majalah yang best. Let’s see what we have here ;

The Muslim Lifestyle Magazine

Hijab Barbie, well not exactly the brand Barbie, diverse brands of doll with hijab and displaced Barbie throughout the Mid East. It symbolize the Glocalization ; global blends with local - my seminar paper core topic! Hijab Barbie also represent the craze for perfect curve not only for the Western but woman around the globe. urmm 36C-24-35 is wooh! btw.



This is LEEN, by Kinan Toys (www.kinantoys.com) She recites surah Al-Fatihah when pressed =) Ok, buy one for your daughter.


JAMILA by Simba Toys Mid East. Married to Jamal with two babies, Asad and Almira. Ok, it freaks me out!


Never knew that Indonesia also has produced hijab Barbie. ARROSA is one of the most cosmopolitan, with outfits across global fashion like Spanish and other traditional dresses.

MENARIK KAN?Teringat zaman sekolah collect Barbie McDonald =)




Ok now, IELTS is a passport to Europe , so Good Luck hubby!
cheh aku ni menumpang saja =P

4 comments:

DiZi said...

kamu mahu berhijrah ya....seronoks :D

good luck

Nay-MrsNurl said...

wah ada pulak..kinda nice kan yg recite al-fatihah tu..tp yg married and ada kids tu ..errr..( tp mungkin sebab Barbie is not married to Ken after 'living together' for so long, so Jamila & Jamal is. huh apa yg sy cakap ni ehehehe)

wah best hubby 'IELTS'ing means u r going (UK ka? hihi) soon..nice~

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,
alaa too soon to mention about it here hehe

nonny,
ooooooo yakan! hehe Barbie and Ken in Sunnyvale =)

zailamohamad said...

Ernie, good luck to your hubby too!! well as a good wife, of course we just want all the best for him right??~~sebab nak numpang sekaki~~

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hijab Barbie


I'm pleased to announce that my seminar paper is done, burned the midnight oil and finished this up at 3:30am. I’m so geared up for the presentation afterward.

Except for the message that I received; class is postponed to next Monday. Frust I ! And Manchester United didn’t seal their place in the semi-finals. Double frustration =(

So I continued browsing here and there and wondering of what to do, when I realize that I haven’t update on our last visit to British Council..cheh macam ada apa saja. Hubby wanted to register for IELTS, so I accompanied him.So have you been there? It was my second visit. I knew hubby would take some time for the registration process so I went straight to the magazine section. Banyak sangat majalah yang best. Let’s see what we have here ;

The Muslim Lifestyle Magazine

Hijab Barbie, well not exactly the brand Barbie, diverse brands of doll with hijab and displaced Barbie throughout the Mid East. It symbolize the Glocalization ; global blends with local - my seminar paper core topic! Hijab Barbie also represent the craze for perfect curve not only for the Western but woman around the globe. urmm 36C-24-35 is wooh! btw.



This is LEEN, by Kinan Toys (www.kinantoys.com) She recites surah Al-Fatihah when pressed =) Ok, buy one for your daughter.


JAMILA by Simba Toys Mid East. Married to Jamal with two babies, Asad and Almira. Ok, it freaks me out!


Never knew that Indonesia also has produced hijab Barbie. ARROSA is one of the most cosmopolitan, with outfits across global fashion like Spanish and other traditional dresses.

MENARIK KAN?Teringat zaman sekolah collect Barbie McDonald =)




Ok now, IELTS is a passport to Europe , so Good Luck hubby!
cheh aku ni menumpang saja =P

4 comments:

DiZi said...

kamu mahu berhijrah ya....seronoks :D

good luck

Nay-MrsNurl said...

wah ada pulak..kinda nice kan yg recite al-fatihah tu..tp yg married and ada kids tu ..errr..( tp mungkin sebab Barbie is not married to Ken after 'living together' for so long, so Jamila & Jamal is. huh apa yg sy cakap ni ehehehe)

wah best hubby 'IELTS'ing means u r going (UK ka? hihi) soon..nice~

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,
alaa too soon to mention about it here hehe

nonny,
ooooooo yakan! hehe Barbie and Ken in Sunnyvale =)

zailamohamad said...

Ernie, good luck to your hubby too!! well as a good wife, of course we just want all the best for him right??~~sebab nak numpang sekaki~~